Practical information on the timetable of the Barcelona Bus Turístic
- Winter timetable: from 9 am to 7 pm. Summer timetable: from 9 am to 8 pm. Services start running at the majority of stops between 9 am and 9.30 am and final departures are at 7 pm in winter and at 8 pm in summer. Bus timetable information can be found at each stop.
- Bus frequency: between 5 and 25 minutes, depending on the season.
- Journey time for Barcelona tour: around 2 hours for each route (with the exception of the Green Route, which takes 40 minutes).
- Buses run daily, except on 1 January and 25 December. For 2020, Green Route services will operate from 3 April to 1 November.
Practical information on the timetable of the Barcelona Night Tour
- In 2020, the Barcelona Night Tour service will operate from 5 June until 20 September, on Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays.
- Departure time: 21:30 from Plaça de Catalunya (same stop as the Red Route of the Barcelona Bus Turístic).
- Duration of the tour: Approximately 2 hours and 30 minutes.
The Barcelona Night Tour only operates during the summer months. Check for more information.
Barcelona in your pocket with our mobile app
Your visit to Barcelona made easy with all the information on the Barcelona Bus Turístic services and Barcelona’s must-see attractions.
Download our Android and iOS mobile and tablet app, it’s free!