Timetables and prices
The Barcelona Bus Turístic service operates all year round. With a single ticket you can hop on and hop off as many times as you want.
Timetables and prices
The Barcelona Bus Turístic service operates on every day of the year except 1 January and 25 December. Services start running at the majority of stops between 9 am and 9.30 am and final departures are at 7 pm in winter and at 8 pm in summer. Bus timetable information can be found at each stop. The frequency of service is between 5 and 25 minutes depending on the season.
- Journey time for Barcelona tour: around 2 hours for each route (with the exception of the Green Route, which takes 40 minutes).
- Bus frequency: between 5 and 25 minutes, depending on the season.
- Winter timetable: from 9 am to 7 pm. Summer timetable: from 9 am to 8 pm.
- Buses run daily, except on 1 January and 25 December. For 2018, Green Route services will operate from 23 March to 4 November.
The Barcelona sightseeing routes you can enjoy with Barcelona Bus Turístic
- Barcelona Bus Turístic offers you three sightseeing tour routes around Barcelona, which can be enjoyed with a single ticket. We will tell you all about Barcelona in your own language. Our audio guide service is available in 16 languages. The Blue Route and the Red Route operate all year round and the journey time is approximately 2 hours, while the Green Route only operates from March to the end of October and takes about 40 minutes.
Fees and prices
With just one ticket, you can enjoy the three routes, and hop on and hop off as many times as you like over the course of a single day or two consecutive days.
|Adult (aged over 12)||Seniors (aged over 65) / disabled (registered disability of 33% or more)||Children (aged 4–12)||Children aged under 4|
|2 con- secutive days||€40.00||€35.00||€21.00||Free|
Tickets for the Barcelona Bus Turístic service can be purchased on board the buses themselves.
You can also buy tickets online online (with a 10% discount), at Turisme de Barcelona Tourist Information Points, at newspaper kiosks, bookshops and hotels.
Ticket reservations are valid for 90 calendar days from the date of purchase.