Timetables and prices
The Barcelona Bus Turístic service operates all year round. With a single ticket you can hop on and hop off as many times as you want.
Practical information on the timetable of the Barcelona Bus Turístic:
- Journey time for Barcelona tour: around 2 hours for each route (with the exception of the Green Route, which takes 40 minutes).
- Bus frequency: between 5 and 25 minutes, depending on the season.
- Winter timetable: from 9 am to 7 pm. Summer timetable: from 9 am to 8 pm. Services start running at the majority of stops between 9 am and 9.30 am and final departures are at 7 pm in winter and at 8 pm in summer. Bus timetable information can be found at each stop.
- Buses run daily, except on 1 January and 25 December. For 2018, Green Route services will operate from 23 March to 4 November.
Fees and prices
With just one ticket, you can enjoy the three routes, and hop on and hop off as many times as you like over the course of a single day or two consecutive days.
|Adult (aged over 12)||Seniors (aged over 65) / disabled (registered disability of 33% or more)||Children (aged 4–12)||Children aged under 4|
|2 consecutive days||€40.00||€35.00||€21.00||Free|
You can buy tickets online online through Hola Barcelona (with a 10% discount), at Turisme de Barcelona Tourist Information Points, at newspaper kiosks, bookshops and hotels.
When purchasing tickets online, you need to download the voucher and print it out. If you made the purchase on the Hola Barcelona platform you can choose to save it and present it on your mobile device
Tickets for the Barcelona Bus Turístic service can be purchased on board the buses themselves.
Ticket reservations are valid for 90 calendar days from the date of purchase.
The Barcelona sightseeing routes you can enjoy with Barcelona Bus Turístic
- Barcelona Bus Turístic offers you three sightseeing tour routes around Barcelona, which can be enjoyed with a single ticket. We will tell you all about Barcelona in your own language . Our audio guide service is available in 16 languages (Catalan, Spanish, English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Swedish, Dutch, Norwegian, Japanese, Chinese, Russian, Arabic, Hebrew, and Turkish). The Blue Route and the Red Route operate all year round and the journey time is approximately 2 hours, while the Green Route only operates from March to the end of October and takes about 40 minutes.